Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Research & Technology, Chandrapur
Welcome to Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering,
Research & Technology, Chandrapur
More than 35 years ago, it was the vision of Shri Shantaramji Potdukhe that transformed the educational profile of Chandrapur when he laid foundation of technical education by starting Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Research and Technology (formerly Chandrapur Engineering College ) in 1983.....
Notice Board :
- B-Tech First Year Vacancy Position After CAP Rounds
- B-Tech. First Year Admission Notification – 2018-19
- Download Semester Registration Form 2018-2019
- Admission Enquiry Form 2018-2019
- Face Campus Recruitment Training, Held on 7th June 2018 (News)
- No Scholarship, If students don't opt for accreditated courses : Shri. Gulabrao Thakre
Shri Shantaram Potdukhe
Since inception in 1983 it has been a long journey for the RCERT with challenges in the beginning and fierce competition since last few years. However, challenges in fact, are the real opportunities in disguise and provide motivation to demonstrate attitude & aptitude of standing tall in difficult times. RCERT as an institution has strong history on its side displaying academic excellence, social commitment, industry linkages, research orientation and technical innovations. With unchallenged pledge to student welfare and merit, the RCERT has been walking steadily along its destined path, carving a place for itself in the State of Maharashtra.